Best Rebooting app

theanswer3

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Actually I think best way is hold down power button on the top choose power off and then power back up. works fine and is quick and no app is taking resources.

ksmitchell#AC

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Why would you need an app to reboot? I know on my old crackberry I had an app because memory management was crap but I haven't had any issues with the droid needing a reboot on a regular basis. So I am curious on the reasoning I guess.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Why would you need an app to reboot? I know on my old crackberry I had an app because memory management was crap but I haven't had any issues with the droid needing a reboot on a regular basis. So I am curious on the reasoning I guess.

I use it when it's required after messing with system files and things like that but other than that, yeah, you don't need to reboot all the time like BBs (thankfully, I HATED the boot time after battery pulls).

ksmitchell#AC

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I use it when it's required after messing with system files and things like that but other than that, yeah, you don't need to reboot all the time like BBs (thankfully, I HATED the boot time after battery pulls).

I totally agree the boot times were outrageous.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85