Facebook sync

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
OK so im tired of seeing everyone under "all contacts" so i went through and i deleted people from my facebook account. Now my question is, how do i force facebook to sync with my contacts.

If i use the facebook blur app it no longer gives me the option to sync contacts, it just automatically does it. The only thing i get under the facebook account is to add my email/password and then click remove account. There is no longer any setting to sync.

Is this just me or is this everyone?

The marketplace app doesnt even allow me to log in.

xelhabb

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You are always going to see everyone under "all contacts". This is why the phone gives you the option to customize your view, such as with your phone contacts, which for me is under "Google Contacts" as I used Google Sync to import all my phone contacts from my previous Blackberry Account.

You pose an interesting question though. When I was on my Blackberry, changes to my Facebook account weren't reflected on my Storm unless I wiped my phone and reinstalled the Facebook app.

I have over a thousand Facebook friends so as you can imagine, my "all contacts" list is rather long. In the near future I plan to reduce the size of my Facebook friends list and would obviously like to see that reflected in my phone.

You now have me searching for a way to sync and reflect the change with my Facebook contacts.

Any ideas out there?

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
This is asked every week. Menu - display group - phone contacts. You didn't have to clean your FB account.

before you start flaming people asking questions, maybe you should understand that the original question didn't ask how to make them not viewable. I know how to do that already. The original question asked how to force the facebook app to automatically sync, thus removing anyone you no longer have.

seriously. Don't bother posting if you don't understand the OP

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
oh yeah, and on that same note, you sir are also incorrect. If you go into the contacts through the dialer, so you can just click the little phone icon without having to weed through all the profile information, you cannot change that screen to only show phone contacts. Nobody wants to see hundreds of contacts they are never going to call.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20