backup assistant

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
My honest suggestion is not to use it. Google syncs your contacts as well, and I'm not a fan of backup assistant.

Having said that, the only damn way to stop using it is to perform a factory reset on your phone- and skip it during setup. So... Yeah. Take that for what it's worth.

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
My honest suggestion is not to use it. Google syncs your contacts as well, and I'm not a fan of backup assistant.

Having said that, the only damn way to stop using it is to perform a factory reset on your phone- and skip it during setup. So... Yeah. Take that for what it's worth.

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

exactly, so i figured since i have it installed i might as well use it. theres no option to turn it off. but it doesnt sync them all. its weird. same 13.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
i have it setup but i don't use it, everything is in Google or Lookout...
having it enabled doesn't seem to hurt anything though..
i'd just leave it and set the scheduled sync to sometime overnight or when it's usually charging.

bor999

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine worked at first, but after 4 days or so, I keep getting:

Subscription cannot be confirmed at this time. Please contact verizon customer support. *611

I've tried changing the password and everything. The reason I like backup assistant is that it syncs my facebook friends with the contacts so I have the pictures for calls and texts.

pyroelite

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah just use google's.
Alternatively, if you root, you can freeze the 3 related sys apps associated with it and save some sys resources & annoyance...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah just use google's.
Alternatively, if you root, you can freeze the 3 related sys apps associated with it and save some sys resources & annoyance...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Gotta love Titanium.... I have all the blur widgets and stock bloatware frozen :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670