2.2 orientation?

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Is there a place to get a lil run through on 2.2? For instance, I read that the apps could update automatically now. Is that a change that I make? Or does it just automatically know to do that?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You can change the apps to automatically update or have them not too , whatever you want it to be set like :)

you set it from the market place > menu button> downloads> then you see your downloaded apps with this option( allow automatic updating) at the very top

Last edited:

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok, how? when they are installed ? or what about the ones already installed? This is what I'm talking about.
Need a manual or something.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I updated my reply

update again : but yeah its when either you install or have them already already on your phone , you can toggle this on or off whenever you like , I have mine off just because I dont want it searching all the time, but if I change my mind I can easily toggle it back on .

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I like the new battery settings , lol I wish it had a flashlight app , still exploring it looking at the new stuff (options)

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, hey there, you're a manual!
Any other lil tidbits?

you can also now move apps to the SD to save on storage space on the phone.

NOT ALL APPS CAN BE MOVED. this is up to the developer to add the feature to the app.

go to settings>applications>managage applications>touch an app you have downloaded. you will see the option to move to SD card

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Great, this is another good tip.

Regarding the Flash, this maybe a repeat. But I noticed it wasn't working, I found it in my app list, let it update and now I have FLASH!
*have tested it and it works great*
But, it doesn't work in my Opera browser as of right now.

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
opera probably needs updated to support it

if you want to make flash on demand to allow site to load faster

open the browser>settings>enable plugins>set to on demand

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member