Vibrate and Volume control messed up on 2.2

MasterRattler

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Ok we dont have the box to check to always vibrate like on 2.1. So when I go under vibrate menu and check always vibrate, I can't completely silence the ph when using the side buttons (phone still vibrates). Vibrate is as low as it will go . Then when I click vibrate only when not in silent mode I dont have the option of just vibrate when controlling with side buttons. So basically there is no way to have it to go from Loud >Lower> vibrate > complete silence while having it vibrate at same time as ringer. It should be like this under "Only when not in silent mode" but its not because it goes straight from having volume to silent without just vibrate in between. :( I want the option to have the phone vibrate even when it's ringing , then vibrate with no ring and to completely put it on silence (no vibrate )with the side buttons, but with 2.2 that's not configurable.

MasterRattler

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Well I used the silent widget that comes with beautiful widgets... The only thing is if you have the phone set to vibrate always, and you have it turned all the way down to just vibrate...It still won't toggle to silence all. It has to be one notch up at the least. So I guess if I'm somewhere and want to turn the vibrate off I have to press volume up once then hit the silence toggle...

I still think it's stupid to remove the option of ring with vibrate>vibrate> silence.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech