Found Bugs with Froyo? (The positive thread)

How cool is Froyo?

• Total voters

cdunn05#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so let's talk about bugs but keep everything POSITIVE!

I have found that:

1. When swiping from home screen, to home screen that my background picture jumps like a wild pit bull that needs to go for a walk!

2. Apps can no longer be killed, they have to be 'force stopped'.

3. My data connection seems to stop and I have to reboot the phone to get it working again.

People, lets please keep this thread positive because Froyo isn't all bad! Flash player is worth it, the new photo gallery and camera options are cool, and I like that the phone (for me) seems to run smoother in general.

P.S. Download the updated version of flash player from market.

XavierX

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
That's really neat that when you swipe from your home screen to another home screen that it hops around! I can't get mine to stop freezing up! That's alot of fun too!

My Gmail won't / can't sync my email. That's been a lot of fun to experience!

My Wi-Fi blinks on and off. Wow, you should see how much fun that is!

When I open the text messaging box, my entire phone freezes up and I have to take my battery out to fix it. That's so cool!

Besides all that, my phone runs all smooth and boring.

cdunn05#AC

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
That's really neat that when you swipe from your home screen to another home screen that it hops around! I can't get mine to stop freezing up! That's alot of fun too!

My Gmail won't / can't sync my email. That's been a lot of fun to experience!

My Wi-Fi blinks on and off. Wow, you should see how much fun that is!

When I open the text messaging box, my entire phone freezes up and I have to take my battery out to fix it. That's so cool!

Besides all that, my phone runs all smooth and boring.

LMAO. That's what I'm talking about! Positivitiness!

Seymour324

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
This is much more fun than the negative threads Ill continue it
My txts arent ordered correctly
Its fantastic!
Besides that no issues at all, but I never rooted or anything of that nature maybe moto has a reason for not wanting people to root (voiding warranty, possible problems with people trying to swap for a new phone when they mess something up by rooting) so I dont blame them at all for not providing people with rooted phones a way to get the update it gives them one less headache
POSITIVENESS!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool