Home screen contact shortcuts not showing contact photo?

jcochranusn

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I tried make a contact shortcut on my homescreen for a contact that I have a picture assigned to. However, for some reason, the contact's picture does NOT show up. It just shows up gray with the outline of a person (as if there is no photo assigned). Anyone else notice this? How can I fix it?

traindrvr63

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I tried make a contact shortcut on my homescreen for a contact that I have a picture assigned to. However, for some reason, the contact's picture does NOT show up. It just shows up gray with the outline of a person (as if there is no photo assigned). Anyone else notice this? How can I fix it?

Just touch icon and it will open your gallery, then you just choose the pic you want to set.:cool:

Goldielocks224

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
He already has the picture set . It sounds like you are implying that he doesn't know how to set the picture you must have misunderstood what he is saying . The picture does not show up until you open up the contact, and the reason is, because it used to do it until they changed the software and now everything is all messed up. That's why some of your old contacts faces will show up on your homescreen and others you have recently entered wont . You have to actually type on the contact name with the fake drawn on head in order to see the real face. If people would just leave stuff alone everything would be fine but they got to keep changing stuff and then they forget to add the stuff that was really cool with the stuff to begin with. There, I think I worded myself so that you could understand.