Blur + Facebook sync frequency

Dubbayoo

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the Facebook Android widget on my desktop. It shows friend status updates from 20-30 min ago. Is there any way to get it more up to date? looks like the shortest interval is 30 min.

Yes, I know Blur sucks....not the question though. :)

Last edited:

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Are you using the Moto widget or the official Facebook app? Well, I guess that doesn't matter. I don't know of a way to adjust polling frequency on the Moto widget and the official Facebook widget just doesn't work right (it is a well known issue and complaint).

gbororats

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar problem/question on the forum, and i just got flamed for asking it. My issue was that i deleted a ton of people from facebook and i didn't know how to force the sync with the contacts in my phone to remove everyone i deleted. I had to remove my FB account from blur and then re-add it.

I don't think there is a way to sync it manually though. I think they changed it so that it wouldn't constantly update and drain the battery.

good luck with finding an intelligent answer.

Dubbayoo

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the official FB app installed but this is a widget configuration. I guess it's not really that big a deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781