Droid X: Help sbf

Marc Jenkins1

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Had 2.3.4 flashed cm 7 gummy nex worked great then I went into rom toolbox and tried to change my pull down menu background all this stuff kept popping up saying blah blah blah as stopped so I just pulled the battery and now when I turn on it goes into a blank screen after the M logo so I went into basic recovery and it won't reflash the rom nor the backup I made for it and I have no idea how to get into cwm from here kinda new at this so please helpppp!!!! Also if anyone has the correct sbf for 2.3.4 it would b great as all the ones I've found on the web don't work

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc Jenkins1

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help sbf

I also have a dx2 that won't go past the "m" dual core screen after I tried to flash a rally big rom I forget it was like cm alpha jelly bean or something

sd_shadow

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help sbf

How can I get my computer past trying to " download correct drivers" so that it will read my phone?
see my Install Drivers/ checking drivers
I also have a dx2 that won't go past the "m" dual core screen after I tried to flash a rally big rom I forget it was like cm alpha jelly bean or something
use the DX2 sbf
How To Flash a SBF/ (Firmware) Using RSD Lite For the DX2

Edit: and always Verify that your downloads are complete with MD5/SHA-1 Hash Checksums

Last edited:

Marc Jenkins1

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Is there a AOL or zip I can download from 4 shared that's works like framaroot to root my dx2? I used ur link and got it running still getting a bad error on bootloader for Dx though

Marc Jenkins1

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
So I used romtoolboxlite to try and change framework animations on my dx and it messed with my rom and I had to sbf all over again but it also messed with parts of my LCD display. Like it looks like parts of the screen are fried idk its weird just wondering if anyone ever had the same issue

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22