What haapened to the Froyo Flashlight

jdg1

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I was mistaken but I thought Froyo was supposed to contain a Flashlight Application which utilized the camera's LEDs and adjusted their brightness.
All the ones I searched in the market use the screen as a light source.

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
It's on the Incredible Froyo. Found it while testing the store demo. It's a very cool accessory. I put it on my Pre just for s's & g's but I actually use it more than my house flashlight! I'm always carrying my phone around and it comes in handy.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
there's also tesla led.

if it was on the evo, then it was part of sense, and i'd only be dissapointed if it's not in the incredible rom.

rEVOLVE

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I use SwitchPro widget and the flashlight toggle on the bar now works with X w/ Froyo. It's much cleaner to me to have all these toggles on one bar, which I launch from Power Strip w/o having to go to the home screen and launch a widget.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Download Extended Widgets. From this you can create your own combo of widgets that have 1-4 "buttons" on it - each one that you want, where you want it. Also have options on white vs. black and percent of each "color"; style and more.

I have two strips of 4 widgets on one of my home screens devoted to "things system." I also have two separate widgets from EW on my home/home screen that control the flashlight ("Torch" for Extended Widgets) and the battery percentage, which shows specific percentages - not just in increments of 10.

This is a great app! Very, very useful and doesn't slow ops at all.