I beg you for help

b_hoey2000

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I wiped and thought I backed up my info. My biggest issue is that I kept all my passwords on password keeper and thought that once I went to the market place I would be able to mretrieve them by hitting the settings keys and reloading the downloads I previously downloaded...apparentlty this is not the case...Am I just beat? or is there a way to get back all my opasswords???? please help...sorry if you guys get pissed for such a dumbass question...please no flaming...just help..please I beg of you guys

King Neptune117

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I wiped and thought I backed up my info. My biggest issue is that I kept all my passwords on password keeper and thought that once I went to the market place I would be able to mretrieve them by hitting the settings keys and reloading the downloads I previously downloaded...apparentlty this is not the case...Am I just beat? or is there a way to get back all my opasswords???? please help...sorry if you guys get pissed for such a dumbass question...please no flaming...just help..please I beg of you guys

why not just redownload the password keeper app? Im assuming the password keeper app stores your passwords in some kind of cloud, so maybe go into the app, and see if there is an option to "restore passwords" or something along those lines.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe there's anything that you can do now. If you re-downloaded the app and that didn't work, I think you're SOL now. Sorry.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what that is but if it saved them to your SD card, they should still be on there unless you wiped (formatted) your SD card too.

b_hoey2000

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
did my wipe make me lose all my handcent texts and my passwords? if yopu know 100% the answer Ill simply accept it and just smash my head through the nearest wall

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
did my wipe make me lose all my handcent texts and my passwords? if yopu know 100% the answer Ill simply accept it and just smash my head through the nearest wall

I would say yes, they're gone. Not 100% though but I'm pretty sure that's what a wipe does, wipe everything.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Here's something to consider for later situations, I use MyBackup from market and after a hard reset all I have to do is install apps and then restore all settings but system settings and contacts and my device will reboot with all apps activated. I have my emails backed up but I haven't needed them thanks to this app. Give the trial a try and see what you think. MyBackup also allow backup and restore of apps.