Receiving doubles Text Msgs & Calender Notifications

BrownHornet72

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm having problems receiving double texts and double calender notifications even though I disabled the notifications on one and left them on, on the other. Even after a nandroid advanced system restore. I was wondering if I wipe my cache and NOT the data, would I still keep my apps and root access? Thanks

running leaked 2.3.15 was using Fabulous NexTheme switched to 928droid DB, themed back to stock theme with bloat, still no luck.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
you can wipe cache and data and not lose root.

sometimes themes include apk's for the applications they are theming, i know when i switched to the gala x theme i had to delete mms.apk to keep me from getting two sms notifications

Last edited:

BrownHornet72

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
A buddy of mine gave me a fix and it worked. You gotta change the conversation.apk to conversation.bak in the /system/app folder!! It worked for the double texts. Can you do this with the double calender apps as well?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
A buddy of mine gave me a fix and it worked. You gotta change the conversation.apk to conversation.bak in the /system/app folder!! It worked for the double texts. Can you do this with the double calender apps as well?

yes, just find out which one you don't want and delete/rename it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan