Restoring Data after Wiping

pharmnatr

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,
I upgraded to Froyo last week but noticed my X is a bit sluggish. After reading Fabrians post about a clean wipe I have a few questions about restoring.
Is there an easy way to restore all my apps and settings?
Can I copy all my files to my hard drive and copy them back to my X after the wipe or can I use Titanium backup to restore the data since I have Titanium backups on my SD card?
When I redownload all my programs from the the app market, will I have a problems downloading apps I have already paid for?
Anyone have any tips or tricks for restoring all the settings to Handcent, Launcher Pro etc.
Also what happens to my data in Moxier wallet and Diario? Can that be saved and restored or do I have to manually input all the data back in?

Thanks in advance

Al

MedlongOne

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I used AppBrain to save my apps and it was very easy to re-install the mall.

Settings? Just remember or write them down and then re-set it up. I just did mine last night. Doesn't take long and it helps you get to know your device better.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
There are settings under Menu, Settings, Privacy to Backup your Settings and Apps.

That, along with Titanium Backup's restore apps + data should be pretty much all you need.

You will not lose your paid apps, those are attached to your Google account.

Launcher Pro has a Backup/restore setting in Preferences as well. It will restore all your settings and configurations except for your widgets.

MoxierApps

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi Al, if you created an account at moxier.com and synced your Moxier Wallet data to your online account, that data will still be available. Open Moxier Wallet on your new phone, sign in to your online account, then sync your data. Make sure you initially use the same Master Password as your old phone. For more info, please visit our support site: Moxier Support.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1