Fast Reboots

Se7enth Sinn

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Anyone notice if you lock the phone while running some apps then when you try to unlock the phone it will do a fast reboot? not the full reboot that shows the Motorola logo but one that starts with the Droid X eye? Anyone seen this?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
are you running a theme?

mine would do that when i had the incognito theme, i switched back to gala x and it hasn't done it since.

i think there is a bug in their theme that is crashing the OS, causing it to reboot.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
maybe try to uninstall apps starting with the newest to see if one of them is crashing the os, because that's what is happening, something is causing the OS to crash and then reboot.

it's like getting a BSOD in windows, the system will reboot right after.

pixelsyndicate

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
i experienced something similar today. I was running in my cardock with google navi, and i noticed the map stopped moving. So I pressed my Home key and the DROID logo came up. I was driving so didn't pay much attention, but I did see the red Eye come up very very briefly and then I was back at the homescreen. Had to unlock the phone and put in my passcode, so I am certain it rebooted (lockcodes don't come up on mine until after 20 minutes of inactivity I believe).

Se7enth Sinn

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else having this Problem, I'm running LauncherPro Plus... No longer rooted, just want to rule out software issue before I bring it back.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been running Invertnito for about a week. It never happened the first four or five days I had the theme. It has happened twice in the last two days, though.

Se7enth Sinn

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
No task killers don't work with froyo and I don't have any. Going to get a new phone because I can't figure out that's causing it?

Mets, Giants & Knicks, oohh the pain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech