What case works with dock

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
No. Only thing that might work are things like Invisible shield, Phantomskinz, etc. not cases.

I use a TPU case from eBay, and it is easily slipped on and off to use in my car dock, which I use 2x a day. Fits very snugly, and it is flexible enough, but stiff at the same time. I am confident, it will not stretch or get loose over time.

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
If you search the Fourm on the subject there was a post on here where a Member gave detailed instructions and I believe a You Tube video on how to get the Rocketfish case to work with the dock. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
You could always ditch the Verizon dock and get a universal one from Akron for 19 bucks. I bought one a few weeks ago that has multiple attachment options and works with any case that you might have on it.

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
You could always ditch the Verizon dock and get a universal one from Akron for 19 bucks. I bought one a few weeks ago that has multiple attachment options and works with any case that you might have on it.

Does it come with the magnet to put it into car mode?

pixelsyndicate

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
in the cardock, if you remove the inner piece which seats the un-cased phone, on the back it says that it will fit with 'motorola' cases. Apparently that doesn't mean Verizon cases. Anyone figure that one out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax