Full Screen Movies

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
If you are playing divx/xvid then Rock Player is a good app. If the movie isn't fitting the screen properly there is an on screen button that will toggle through several different sizes and aspect ratios.

My video library is xvid, I have not thoroughly tried other formats, but they probably will work. I know the stock player is better with mp4 than Rock Player.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My mistake, I didnt read post correctly... You are looking for a player:eek:, I found a real nice one, I think this one rivals RockPlayer and for a better price, the application is called Meridian Player (I know a strange name :) )but I downloaded the trial and I am really considering buying this one.... Its only 2.99 compared to the 9.99 for Rock Player. Another nice feature this player can play in Landscape and Portriat mode.... Give you a little more control of your device.

1-2.jpg

Check it out at Meridian Player Android App Review by AndroidTapp.com | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews and let me know what you think... It is a universal player for music, videos and play list. check out video at YouTube - Meridian Player but keep in mind the software has been updated since this videos.

Last edited: