I am currently using a boot animation that I downloaded but I made a mistake and deleted the stock boot animation.....anyone have it for download by chance? And if you do, what exactly should it be named? I ask this because yesterday I started running flyx and the downloaded boot animation still played instead of the one that is supposed to play with flyx.
    10-13-2010 08:00 AM
    Bootanimation.zip. what animation plays now on your phone. Flyx will overwrite the stock boot and replace with the Flyx boot. I don't have the stock but do have two others for dl. Check them out and use if you want. www.youtube.com/aagishot.

sent by me on my X
    10-13-2010 09:46 AM
    Bootanimation.zip. what animation plays now on your phone. Flyx will overwrite the stock boot and replace with the Flyx boot. I don't have the stock but do have two others for dl. Check them out and use if you want. YouTube - aagishot's Channel.

sent by me on my X

the one I'm using now is a blinged out apple burning up and disappearing replaced by a spinning red android, I think it's called rotten apple. I installed it and erased the original one. when I installed flyx the apple animation still played on bootup.
    10-13-2010 01:14 PM
    Lol that's the one I put together. What folder did u put that boot into? The Flyx one should be in system/media.

sent by me on my X
    10-13-2010 04:40 PM
    10-13-2010 06:07 PM
    Lol that's the one I put together. What folder did u put that boot into? The Flyx one should be in system/media.

sent by me on my X

I put it in the same folder the stock boot animation was.
    10-13-2010 07:30 PM

thanks. any idea why I don't have sound like I originally did?
    10-13-2010 07:48 PM
    How about a link to that custom animation... sounds cool!
    10-13-2010 08:10 PM
    Link in video notes

Black -

Red -
    10-13-2010 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD