Real HDMI/MOUSE

kafoowe

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I looked around for a topic like this but no show. I have real hdmi for the droid X and would like to control the screen on the TV, monitor, etc with a mouse instead of blindly scrolling around.

At hack a day they have a hack to allow you to use usb peripherals.

Anybody know based on this if you can use a usb mouse or blue tooth mouse to navigate on the actual droid pages and scroll around?

I have a hdmi monitor in my car and would like to transfer my phone to the monitor using real hdmi and navigate using a mouse.

Now I can have an 10inch droid x....

Reactions: PensHockey

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Bluetooth mouse works on stock Droid X, kinda. You dont need any special app to conect the BT mouse to your droid x. I turned on my Real HDMI and connected the mouse and it works but the only thing is it is really sesitive and there is no pionter, no arrow nothing. (Android does not have a cusor in its programming) It just moves around highlighting apps so you cant see where you are untill it highlights somthing. But it works for now. I know somthing will come along soon to fix this maybe an app or update. But it does work.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hoping that since the Droid X2 has the screen imaging feature there is a way to port this feature to Droid X...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt