The new internet troll has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwt10

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
So, I dont know if you guys have noticed but on every single cell phone related video, website, forum, anything that has to do with the droid x whether good or bad their is always like 2-3 people that start trolling about how "the droid x sucks the dinc is the best phone ever". It's really starting to bother me. Its worse then the people that spam clothes websites:p. but really, i think we need to tell those babies to keep their dinckys away from us motorola fans. And i dont understand why its "Better"? just because it had a crap battery life, a useless joystick, pointless design, AND NOT EVERYBODY NEEDS TO ROOT THEIR PHONES , it doesnt mean its the most amazing phone ever. I know im missing the good points like the SLCD or AMOLED screen and "speedy 1ghz processor" but you droid incredible people need to go bother someone else about how far you phone is of its name. Its using old technologies, for me anything using a 1ghz SNAPDRAGON is obsolete, its the slower of the 4 major processors (OMAP,Hummingbird,htc 800mhz?,snapdragon) so can anyone in here that views the droid incredible forums just tell them to take a quick peak here. Because we all have opinions and that doesnt mean that we have to try to make them facts. ps. I wouldave posted this on the incredible forums but i wouldave overloaded the ac website with replys. :)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Why would you now want to invite them here so they can call you a baby and sh!t on your post. Yea its dumb of them but you don't need to bash their phone like some do ours. Not going to get anyone anywhere. You always have a few people who think their phone is better and feel the need they need to try and prove it. Same goes for some X users. I am a fan of android. I just happen to own the phone I think is best the X. Post this on their site if you feel so mad about it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dwt10

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Lol, that was a complete joke. I wanted to see how many people actually cared about this. Im not angry about it at all its just something that was on my mind :p

derpudel

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
C'mon people...who cares if they drop in and go negative on the X? Ignore them. Don't respond and they will go away.
I *do* feel the DInc is a good device.... I have a good friend who just bought one and he LOVES the thing:) He does not like the X....why? He bases his opinion solely on form factor! lol He doesn't like the hump on the top back where the camera is...he wanted a sleeker, sexier form factor. I asked him the other night if HTC changed the form factor on the next version of the Dinc, if he would get it? He said "not if it isn't as pretty as mine is now!" I just laughed...and understood his point. Doesn't bother me in the least. He is so nutso about his phone, he told me he might go buy another one to keep in reserve, so he'll have two. Now that's love:)

Reactions: Dirty Ders

goliath602

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Everyone has a different taste in phones. And all phones have their ups and downs. Just because you prefer one droid over an other doesn't mean the other one is a POS. People just have different wants and needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2