Yahoo e-mail

irishguy0224

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
try a battery pull also try checking the mail settings. That was happening to my phone (fascinate at the time) and somehow the my "auto receive" was unchecked.

Edit: Fellow Rochestarian too i see ;)

Crazy Yankee

Jul 20, 2010
www.crazyyankeesportfishing.com
Did the battery pull and checked the settings, but nothing worked. The Yahoo Mail App seems to be very good on my X. I may just roll with it, but it still bothers me how something can go from working to not working.

Born and Raised in the ROC!

dmo1028#AC

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I started having the same exact issue this weekend using the native Yahoo email when you add an account in the Messaging folder. I deleted my yahoo account and added it again using the Email icon (looks like a postage stamp with the @ symbol on it) and let it automatically configure the account. It's been working like a charm since yesterday! See if that helps you out.

irishguy0224

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I started having the same exact issue this weekend using the native Yahoo email when you add an account in the Messaging folder. I deleted my yahoo account and added it again using the Email icon (looks like a postage stamp with the @ symbol on it) and let it automatically configure the account. It's been working like a charm since yesterday! See if that helps you out.

just got my new x all set up and did the same thing. working great

bucky716

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Noticed the same problem here. It's been spotty lately. Didn't really care though since I rarely check it.

ps.. another Rochester person here. RIP Sharky!! A Great Rochester resident and Amerk hockey player.

Crazy Yankee

Jul 20, 2010
www.crazyyankeesportfishing.com
The Yahoo App on the Market is sweet on my X. Pushes as fast as my BB did, BUT the hyperlinks in an e-mail wont show up as hyperlinks. This is a deal breaker as I am a forum junkie. Anyone know if there is a setting i am missing?

Go ROC! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith