Market Problems?

jdivers03

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems downloading apps from the market right now? I just flashed a new ROM (rubix 1.0 focused) and the market isn't able to download any of my apps right now -- they're all stuck on "Downloading" with no progress. I was having some problems with this earlier this morning, as well. Is anyone else having problems?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I was about to say...I've done nothing, and there is something fishy going on. If I go to my downloads in Market, only a handful show up. It's weird...don't think it has anything to do with rooting, I think it's more of an all around Market issue.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Try going to settings>applications>manage applications> click the All tab, scroll to Market (not Market Updater) and click Clear Data. You want loose any apps or knowledge that the market has of your apps. The only thing that will happen is you'll have to accept the Market terms again the next time you launch the Market app.

That always fixes mine when it it gets stuck downloading something.

Reactions: jdivers03

jdivers03

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Try going to settings>applications>manage applications> click the All tab, scroll to Market (not Market Updater) and click Clear Data. You want loose any apps or knowledge that the market has of your apps. The only thing that will happen is you'll have to accept the Market terms again the next time you launch the Market app.

That always fixes mine when it it gets stuck downloading something.

This worked for me -- Thanks a ton!