Facebook Contact Picture Dont Update

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
As i dont exactly like having all my Facebook friends shown in my Contacts( i usually just switch to only show my Google contacts) but i do like having all of my Google contacts that i have linked to my FB friends showing their FB picture. My problem is is that sometimes the picture from FB doesnt update if someone changes their profile picture. I have even changed my profile picture and the status update widget wont even update to the new picture. Does anyone know whats going on here and how to fix this?

Edit: Well I made the mistake of going to My Accounts and removing Facebook and then re adding it and now I have No Facebook contacts according to the contacts list.

Last edited:

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest an app called SyncMyPix. I love it, what it does is just what the name implies. It will sync all of your facebook contacts with their pictures.

As far as losing your Facebook contacts just remove the account again and re add, this time pay special attention to any contact sync options it may present to you. I am not near my cell phone right now but I am pretty sure it gave me some options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12