volume control

bricorp1

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone run into the buttons on the front (home, back, etc.) of the phone randomly contolling the volume? It is such a hassle since each time I use the back button the volume bar pops up on the top of the screen and lowers my volume to silent if I have to back out of a certain app or website!! Verizon says it can happen..DOH thanks Verizon..it does happen :(

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I haven't experienced that yet. However, yesterday I was on the phone with my son and the volume buttons weren't working right. I was trying to turn the volume down and it wasn't doing anything. I ended up having to turn the volume up one or two presses (it was already at max volume), then I could start turning it down. It was odd, unexpected and hasn't happened before or since that one phone call.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I've never seen the back button cause the volume control to come up. You could have an app on the phone that is not playing well with your device. What app or web site do you see see this happen with?

bricorp1

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks greydarrah - it actually happens in the Home Screen and pretty much any time, in any screen when I use the back button, unfortunately as with many of these issues it is random with no rhym or reason!! It is probably some app that has messed up the internal workings of the software but I will probably never know which one is the culprit!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084