Setting Ringtones

Charmed Juan

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
OK, I am not a newb.
I have had the D1, The Dinc, and now an X.
But I can't seem to get my new X to change from the "call from XXXXX, Call from XXXX" ringtone" to anything else.
I have set a std. ring tone in the settings, and special ringtones in contacts but no change.

Anyjuan else have this problem?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So far my custom ring tones hav not changed back to default settings on my dx ,one of the bugs I have avoided so far I read that link posted about above so I feel lucky so far ,;) lol

Sent Using TaPaTalk

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
So far my custom ring tones hav not changed back to default settings on my dx ,one of the bugs I have avoided so far I read that link posted about above so I feel lucky so far ,;) lol

Sent Using TaPaTalk

Being one that has the problem, I actually think it's localized and is related to some app or settings that not everyone has. I could be wrong, but if was strictly a 2.2 issue, I think there would be many others complaining. For now, it's one of those things I've decided to say "oh well" about.

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
OK, I am not a newb.
I have had the D1, The Dinc, and now an X.
But I can't seem to get my new X to change from the "call from XXXXX, Call from XXXX" ringtone" to anything else.
I have set a std. ring tone in the settings, and special ringtones in contacts but no change.

Anyjuan else have this problem?

Did you try:
Settings, Call Settings, Caller ID Readout, Ring Only?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463