droid X 2.2.1 update

Mister869

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Everyone run to your X's and check for update. I'm in the Midwest and will probably not get it as soon as you east coast folks, right Phil. J/k

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
lol, just because an anonymous post tells us its coming, we all need to check.

We all know its coming, the issue is and always that we don't know the date

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanksgiving is the date that makes sense :p,because I will be thankful for the update to the froyo update(2.2) ,lol

Last edited:

E_Brown

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I checked mine for an update (I am in Albany, NY), and it said that no updates were available. I'm not in a huge rush for an update anyway. I've only had my X for a few days, and 2.2 is still better then BB OS 6.

Last edited:

Goldwinger

May 8, 2010
Visit site
This really needs to happe soon. The Froyo update killed my X. 2.1 was so very nice...

Sorry to hear that Stang. I've got the 2.2 running pretty good on my DX. However, I did have to do a system reset twice before I got there. It's been worth the reset effort though as everything is running nice and smooth (well as smooth as it can get). Most of my problems were probably self induced, but a reset helps you put things in perspective, like, do I really need 250 apps on my phone? :eek:

Anyway, after I got over the "I can load anything on the phone" issues, the DX seems to have settled down to a nice easy and fast response.

Good luck and I hope 2.2.1 fixes your issues.

Goldwinger

J T M

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
This will be my first time updating my X since it was rooted. Do updates usually unroot phones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL