Mail not being sent

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
My original problem was with the pop mail leaving messages in the outbox not being sent. I switch to maildroid and I get the same thing. Random emails will sit in the outbox not being sent. I use my yahoo address to post on cragislist so I just ntoiced that my yahoo account is doing the same thing as well. So I know its not my isp but this damn bugged up phone. Anyone else have this problem? I hope its a known bug bc this is crap. Email is one of my main uses and its garbage.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a sync problem, but you might consider using your Gmail account to fetch and deliver emails, even from your yahoo account.

Gmail will instantly sync (if you set it up to do so - or it can be on a time schedule you set up) between your Gmail account on your computer and the X ... in BOTH directions. Also will handle Google calendar items, again synced in both directions instantly, via your Gmail account. Pretty amazing.

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I may have to but when i first got the phone email was fine. I dont use gmail (i HATE how it groups the messages together) and would rather go with the pop email.

m thinking of wiping my phone and starting over. Im just worried about my paid apps. As long as I sign in with my google id will they come up as paid in the market and I can just redownload then?

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I may have to but when i first got the phone email was fine. I dont use gmail (i HATE how it groups the messages together) and would rather go with the pop email.

m thinking of wiping my phone and starting over. Im just worried about my paid apps. As long as I sign in with my google id will they come up as paid in the market and I can just redownload then?

I have POP email on GMAIL.

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Im still having problems. Im hoping the next update fixes it. I always have wifi off. Im going to wait unill the update to start fresh. I don't want to lose my hdmi app.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk