Connect to two bluetooth devies simultaneously?

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Is the Droid X capable of doing this? I want to connect it to my Pioneer hands free and the Torque app at the same time. I can't seem to find a straight answer. I know some phones can do this but I've also run into some that can't.

And I don't have the bluetooth OBD II port yet to test it myself.

CarrierUnlock

Wireless Unlocking
Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I am not familiar with the Torque app specifically but I do know I can pair multiple devices with my device at the same time but If they have the same sort of profile support they can not both connect. Hopefully someone with a little more DX bluetooth experience can chime in.

Please let us know if and when you do try, and what happens. I am interested to know.

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Torque seems to be a BlueTooth car diagnostic device? I don't see an issue with that, I've got a BT headset and two computers paired with the phone now. If you tried two headsets there may be an issue with which one is currently active, but two disparate devices shouldn't have any problem at all.

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Torque is a car diagnostic app that connects to your OBDII port through a Bluetooth adaptor. So it doesn't need any voice support like my Pioneer headunit would for hands free calling.

I too was thinking since they shouldn't use the same type of bluetooth profiles I would be fine but I was just wanting to make sure and check it out before I dropped $100 on a bluetooth OBDII plug.

Thanks for your help though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12