Found the fix its a problem for apps installed to the SD card. You have to connect your phone to your computer and use the usb cable and open up the sd card folder and delete the .android.secure folder. after that, I was able to install from the market. Just thought I would share this as I spent a few frustrating days trying to get this installed!
    11-12-2010 12:42 AM
    Or just go into applications then SD card and delete it. Down side u lose all your levels and scores u had. It took me a couple days also. U can also us a file app like astro or the stock file app and go in and delete it. I moved it to phone don't need it on.my SD card.
    11-12-2010 08:29 AM
    I just unmounted my SD card- installed angry birds update, then remounted SD. worked like a charm.
    11-12-2010 11:19 PM
    I just unmounted my SD card- installed angry birds update, then remounted SD. worked like a charm.
    +1

All other methods failed me when trying to update Angry Birds and Mini Squadron.
    11-13-2010 10:42 PM
    Wish I would've known that before I went and uninstalled the old one and reinstalled the new version.
    But regardless, its still fun. I didn't mind doing all the levels again.
    11-13-2010 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD