Can't believe I'm saying this but...

EpicInUtah

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I love Radio Shack!

Called this morning to see if they carried Droid X's and if they would hold one for me for my NE2 coming up this Thursday. Well, here I am holding my new X :) They were able to call and get my NE2 moved up to today for me so I could get it now.

Not sure if I'll ever return to Radio Shack for anything other than this reason...but today, I love them. :)

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Guess they aren't friendly where you are, but the radioshacks around my area are great. I really wanted an iphone 4 before the DX, so I called around and they called me the day after I got my DX letting me know they held an Iphone 4 for me.

EpicInUtah

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I didn't explain property. The rep there told me that he could move my NE2 up for me which he did. So Radio Shack is the place that actually helped me out more than customer care as well as several verizon stores. Shocker. LoL

E_Brown

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Verizon customer service will almost always move your upgrade date up a few days. I've even seen them move it up a few months. But either way congrats on your new phone!

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
That's awesome. You're going to love this phone. If it's your first android phone, I found watching some Droid X videos on youtube very helpful in getting me going.

Reactions: EpicInUtah

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2