Need help with stuck notifications

mps1773

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I got my DX about a week ago. I have had a new voicemail notification stuck in the notifications bar for about half of that time, which I have been ignoring so far while I tried to find a solution. Now I have that and two photo upload notifications stuck there and NO success whatsoever at finding out how to clear these. H E L P !!!! :) They are driving me nuts!

DX froyo rooted with about 400 downloaded apps :)

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
There's a "button" at the upper right corner of the pull-down notification menu that says "clear all". It will do just that. It isn't there is there are no notifications in the menu.

BTW - you can access notifications directly from the pull-down menu.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
PS - If you are serious about having 400 downloaded apps on your X, you are asking for all sorts of problems. They don't all work well together. Conflicts with the native apps and those you add happen frequently. Beware!

mps1773

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I know about the pull down menu and these three notifications are not cleared by that button. Also, when they are the only three up there the button disappears.

epiphone_74

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting

Shut it down

Pull battery...

count to 60 Mississippi...

reinsert battery...

press power buttin count to 20

let it come back up

that might get it taken care of

Lemme know what you find out..

mps1773

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
That did not work. The photo upload notifications disappeared a day or two ago after a random reboot but the voicemail notification yet remains after even this latest try.

mps1773

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Update:
The notification has cleared. There apparently was a conflict between verizon voicemail and google voice. The notification, when selected, took me to gvoice but the voicemail was with verizon. I activated verizon's voicemail app, found the message and cleared it.
I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech