Is the droid x home screen not supposed to rotate? I've noticed everything else on the phone can be seen in landscape with the exception of the home screen. It only stays in portrait.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    11-14-2010 05:55 PM
    No, the home screen doesn't rotate.
    11-14-2010 06:54 PM
    If you use launcher pro it will rotate. I like that feature.

11-14-2010 06:57 PM
    I dont. I use LP, but if you change the number of rows or columns, it doesnt seem to work right in landscape. If you have alot of widgets or a busy homescreen, it seems to constantly need to re-draw itself when sqitching from portrait to landscape. Either way LP is the bomb. I may convert back to the 4 row default to see if it effective.
    11-14-2010 07:47 PM
    Is there a setting in LP+ that would stop the home screen rotation yet allow all other screens to rotate?
    11-15-2010 06:15 PM
    Thanks everyone. I figured it wasn't supposed to rotate. I had noticed the droid 2 screen did rotate the home screen and just wondered if it was my phone with the problem.

11-15-2010 07:32 PM
    Is there a setting in LP+ that would stop the home screen rotation yet allow all other screens to rotate?
    Yes,,,,,Behavior Settings>enable Auto-rotation> untick, that will stop home screen rotation, examples : sms text, email, browser , will still rotate tho

Sent using TapAtalk
    11-16-2010 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD