Sorry guys if this has been posted I've been searching for the past 10-15 minutes on the issue and can't find it described anywhere.

Issue: Recently bought 2 droid x's one for me and one for my girlfriend. When I set a calendar event I was able to go to the Who (Required): part of the event and select her from my contacts list. Now when she makes an event on her calendar on her phone and goes to the Who (Required): part of the event no contacts show up whatsoever. I know I didn't change any settings on mine to get them to show up and she hasn't messed with hers. (We are still new to the phone and I'm still figuring it out we both came from BlackBerrys).

So what am I missing here on her phone? Mine had contacts automatically and hers has none..how do I get her contacts to appear?
    11-15-2010 07:01 PM
    the only thing i can think might be the problem off-hand is does she have your email address saved under your contact in her phone
    11-15-2010 07:17 PM
    Ill check her phone when she gets home from work. This issue has me confused hopefully its just a lack of an email address
    11-15-2010 07:22 PM
    I'm no expert here, but it's possible you need separate Gmail email accounts (you can still use Gmail to fetch your Pop 3 email, if you have it). Thus your calendar, contacts would be separate from hers and visible to the X.
    11-15-2010 08:59 PM
    Hey guys that was the problem. She hadn't set up emails in her contacts yet. Thanks for the help!
    11-22-2010 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD