Where's my 1x1 beautiful weather widget

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok, let me start off and say I'm an idiot, I admit it but for the life of me, I cannot find how to get/configure a 1x1 beautiful widget.

I have purchased the Beautiful widgets, I see in the choose widget window,
the beautiful, bluetooth, brightness, gps, home weather, plane, smaller home weather, vibrate and wifi.

I don't see a weather only widget from beautiful nor do I see how to configure oneof the home weather widgets to only display the weather.

any help would be appreciated.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
The only weather-only Beautiful Widget is the 1x1 weather widget. All the others you mention are mainly clock widgets with weather added. You can delete the weather from the clock (or "home") widgets but not the other way around. To get the 1x1, long press the space, select widgets, then 1x1 weather. A settings screen should appear. When done, press "apply."

Otherwise, you need to get something like the Weatherbug app from the Market. Lots of weather apps. Some free, some paid (no ads).

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
When I long press my home screen and select widgets the beautiful weather widgets to choose from I see are: beautiful home widget, beautiful smaller home widget, beautiful toggle widget, beautiful weather 1x1 widget, beautiful weather 4x1 widget

Sent Using TaPaTalk

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't see that beautiful weather 1x1 widget. I'm going to clear cache, uninstall, reboot and reinstall and hopefully reinstalling I'll see it.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
It's beautiful weather 1x1. That's the only way you can have weather by itself using Beautiful Widgets. Otherwise, you need a weather app from the Market.

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
It's beautiful weather 1x1. That's the only way you can have weather by itself using Beautiful Widgets. Otherwise, you need a weather app from the Market.
Right and as per my original post, I had all the widgets but that one.

Anyways, I cleared cache, rebooted and reinstalled beautiful widgets and the 1x1 widget re-appeared. Thanks for the help