Hey guys! I am new here. First off i love my droid x. There are a few things i noticed in the UI. For one, the UI's icons when hitting the menu key. For example.

If i go to text someone and have a conversation going on and then press the menu key. 5 boxes display.

1st box- A phone icon then call under

2nd box- Add subject

3rd box Insert

4th box Set Priority

5th box Delete

The Phone icon is super blurry and you can tell it is low resolution
    Same with the set priority icon. It's an exclamation point and it's blurry

While the others are super sharp and crisp with continuos edges.

It just looks like they did everything perfect and then rushed this one portion of that UI.

Do you guys think little things like this will be fixed with gingerbread?

I think the look of a UI should be executed perfect.
    11-20-2010 01:14 AM
    What kind of screen protector do you have on your X? Makes a world of difference ... some are terrible. Do a search on screen protectors and see if there's one you might prefer.

The one I have is perfectly clear, covers the whole glass area, right down to the keys. I tossed the box, so don't have the name, but it's flexible plastic sheeting, attached with a fluid that comes with it. Pricey ($25 for one at Best Buy), but doesn't show fingerprints and also protects the glass from everything. AND, all the icons, etc., are crisp, bright and sharp!
    11-20-2010 03:44 PM
    I can kind of see what you are talking about. I don't know how you caught that. I wouldn't have if you hadn't pointed it out.
    11-20-2010 04:49 PM
    Mine look the same,i have no SP on tho so that might be why.

Sent Using TaPaTaLk
    11-20-2010 05:10 PM
    Mine look the same,i have no SP on tho so that might be why.

Sent Using TaPaTaLk
    I don't have a screen protector on mine either. But I see the blurriness of the two icons.
    11-21-2010 05:52 AM
    I can kind of see what you are talking about. I don't know how you caught that. I wouldn't have if you hadn't pointed it out.
    Same here. I see it now, not that it'll bother me, but I wouldn't have in a million years picked up on that.
    11-21-2010 06:44 AM
    I never noticed because I don't use the stock texting program. I use Handcent, so I never see that part of the UI.
    11-21-2010 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD