New to Droid, looking for recommendation of in car bluetooth speaker phones that work with the Droid X. I had looked at the Motorola T-325 but read that it has problem working with Droid X. Anyone using one that they would recommend?
    11-30-2010 03:02 PM
    I am using Jabra Cruiser In-Car Bluetooth Speakerphone that does very well..

Set Your Location
    11-30-2010 04:33 PM
    From the responses it looks like selection is somewhat limited for use with Droid X. Thanks for the response.
    12-02-2010 08:09 AM
    Any hand-free speaker phone unit should work, the Droid X bluetooth support all profiles to be used with hand-free devices, some car unit appears to be the issue because most radios do not support a2dp profile that the Droid X can use for streaming bur phone feature usually works fine.
    12-02-2010 11:27 AM
    I cosign with wildman jabra crusier is probably the best one. On the droid x it supports google navigation which was very important to me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    12-03-2010 12:58 AM
    Any hand-free speaker phone unit should work, the Droid X bluetooth support all profiles to be used with hand-free devices, some car unit appears to be the issue because most radios do not support a2dp profile that the Droid X can use for streaming bur phone feature usually works fine.
    From my reading of reviews of various units I've noted that some units, such as the Motorola T325 has problem with Droid X in that it won't download the contact info. Strange, you'd think Motorola devices would work with Motorola Droid X
    12-03-2010 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD