Email account settings

sjziats

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I have an msn email account on my DroidX. When I click the inbox, or others, that screen only stays up for less than a second, then goes back to the messaging screen. Also I am having difficulty with the email delivery settings. Any help, or point me to a user guide?

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You might need to uninstall it and reinstall it......i've had that happen with my exchange account a couple of times.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I also have a question about email accounts. I have a Hotmail account and occasionally it will resend me emails from MONTHS ago that I still have on the server. I'll pick up my phone and have 45 new messages, and they are all old and ones I've already checked. Does anyone know how to fix/stop this?

Also, at night I turn off my data, but I still get Hotmail messages, while Gmail doesn't come in until I turn data back on. How would I fix this without incorporating my Hotmail account into my Gmail account?

Thanks!

And to the OP, uninstall and reinstall. That seems to usually fix that sort of thing.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I also have a question about email accounts. I have a Hotmail account and occasionally it will resend me emails from MONTHS ago that I still have on the server. I'll pick up my phone and have 45 new messages, and they are all old and ones I've already checked. Does anyone know how to fix/stop this?

Also, at night I turn off my data, but I still get Hotmail messages, while Gmail doesn't come in until I turn data back on. How would I fix this without incorporating my Hotmail account into my Gmail account?

Thanks!

And to the OP, uninstall and reinstall. That seems to usually fix that sort of thing.

This happened twice yesterday. Last night I took my phone out of my pocket to see that I had 75 messages. They were all old messages that I've received multiple times before and have already checked on here. It's really annoying and I was wondering if anyone PLEASE knew how to fix this. Some of them are messages that I want in my hotmail, I just don't want to received them a few times a week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers