Incredible vs x

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got an incredible and so far I love it. However I'm thinking of exchanging for the x.

The hdmi port is an awesome feature. I heard it took better picture and video.

Any horror stories with the x?
Any stories as to why I should switch?

At this point it comes down to the better camera quality. The hdmi out is the icing on the cake

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

irishguy0224

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Owned both, the inc is nice but doesn't compare to the X.

-Better camera
-HDMI port
-Bigger Screen
-MUCH better battery life (i couldn't make it 6 hours on my inc before it needed to be charged. I am getting around 17 hours on the X)

-Profit.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the X and my wife has the Incredible. and I can concur with irishguy on all his points, plus I was not really a big fan of the Sense UI.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got both as well
The dinc will never be replaced very good phone no issues with froyo,better camera pics,nice size for pocket

The dx was nice too til froyo ,3 factory resets in the sticky didnt fix,phone reboots,dropping wifi loop,text alerts sounds while on phone talking,an phone call showing connected but as if line dead only fix to reset was battery pull.Yup all known and reported issues on motorola,while everyone may not experience them enuf do motorola has confirmed

Recently rooted made a,mistake bricked x my fault .
Reflashed(sbf ,rsdlite tools) all good now rooted again.So far so good x is functioning better then ever now. :D

Almost forgot dx gets about 18 hrs stock 1540mah battery ,24-26 with 1750mah battery

Dinc gets 16-18 Hrs on stock battery, 38-42 hrs. 2150mah battery

Although my camera pics arent as good as dinc still :p

Sent using TaPaTaLk

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Ya I heard the x has a better camera. I went by verizon and wasn't impressed. Not sure if that's just the display model of not.

And hdmi port sounds awesome, but not sure when I'd use it

irishguy0224

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
The HDMI port is just something that is nice to have. As for the phone in the store, it is REALLY hard to judge the phones based on how they perform in the store. You have to remember that those phones have had random people playing with them, changing things and they are constantly on without any resets. Grab the X and play with it for a little bit. if you don't like it, return it and get the dinc.

I can't see that happening though ;)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
No offense all, but I don't think these threads do any good but pit android users agaisnt each other. It is better decided by the purchaser first hand with the phones. They are very different in several ways...all that aside, I chose the X for its features and size, and froyo was allready loaded and running well for me. Good luck with your choice....may the phone you get be the right one for YOU! IMO, if you want more accurate info, check the manufactures website to pit the features against each other to meet your needs, then find the known bug reports, and see if you can live with it, weather it be the bug list of the inc or X. No phone is perfect, and if you find one, let me know would ya:)

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm asking other Android users of they have any problems or really good reasons to choose one or the other. The manufacturer's site gives tech specs and the ppl at the store read a script QUOTE=Johnly;454547]No offense all, but I don't think these threads do any good but pit android users agaisnt each other. It is better decided by the purchaser first hand with the phones. They are very different in several ways...all that aside, I chose the X for its features and size, and froyo was allready loaded and running well for me. Good luck with your choice....may the phone you get be the right one for YOU! IMO, if you want more accurate info, check the manufactures website to pit the features against each other to meet your needs, then find the known bug reports, and see if you can live with it, weather it be the bug list of the inc or X. No phone is perfect, and if you find one, let me know would ya:)[/QUOTE]

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I know, long story short, the X and inc have minions of happy owners. Take it with salt, but I think you should spend some time on each device and perform functions you will do often on the phone. Heck, just google droid x problems and droid incredible problems, you will get thousands of post on problems both devices have lol. It is all you, just trying to help though my perspective is different. Good luck, and get one that makes you happy. Let us know, we will all congratulate you no matter what you get : )

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance