Looking for Fix - Bluetooth Turns Off Immediately

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Had no problem with bluetooth prior, but then paired up my DX with Jabra Cruiser2 last night. Worked for a few seconds and then lost the connection. Status showed as paired but not connected. I turned off Bluetooth and then turned it back on, it would show as "on" for about 3 seconds and then immediately turn back off. I powered on/off and still have problem. I did a battery pull and that didn't fix it either. Anyone have ideas on why DX is now turning bluetooth off immediately after turning it on?

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Ended up do a factory reset. Everything restored now and bluetooth is now working once again. Hopefully not something I need to do regularly to restore bluetooth or other functionality of the DX.....

madcowmilau

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Ended up do a factory reset. Everything restored now and bluetooth is now working once again. Hopefully not something I need to do regularly to restore bluetooth or other functionality of the DX.....

I had this same issue and did the same to fix it. I did a factory reset. Now 2 months have passed and I am having the same issue again. I cant keep doing hard resets every time my bluetooth decides not to work. Is there a fix out there for this issue? Can anyone help me. Im also on PPCGeeks under the same name madcowmilau.
Can someone please help me?

Bluetooth Problem - PPCGeeks
Bluetooth Problem - PPCGeeks