Gingerbread and Droid X

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You are going to have to wait with the rest of us, the only folks who are going to see this before 2011 are people with the Nexus One...

Once it is ready for the Droid X you will be hearing about it on the forums. I would expect it to take a month or two... but I could be wrong.

medic673

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I am not patient lol, but I guess I will have to be. Thought maybe since the DX seems to be the hot seller for Big Red

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
It took a couple months to get it on the OG droid, and that was without having to update PhilBlur. Good luck DX owners!

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
No way any phone is getting GB in January. Feb is even pushing it. I could POSSIBLY see the Evo/Incredible and/or the Galaxy phones getting it that early simply because HTC and Samsung already have the source code. But even then that would be a miracle. The source will probably be released in a couple of weeks (mid december). It's gonna take at least a month and a half for the manufactures and then carriers to ruin Gingerbread and push it out. With that said... The only way you're getting GB in january is through Cyanogen lol. And even that's a maybe lol.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah don't hold your breath for GB on the DX verizon will take forever trying to integrate Philblur into to. i suggest upgrading if you can, you will get GB faster

EvoSickness

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
This might sound like a stupid question but does someone have a complete review or write up of why I should update to Gimgerbread and Iam talking about good reasons.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
March or April is probably a reasonable guess, I would imagine. It's a good 4 1/2 months away, and I'd say if it takes any longer than that (although I wouldn't be surprised) then I would start to raise an eyebrow of concern.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance