I want my Stock back

Verapakill

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Found a couple things about sending droids back to stock but nothing about sending the X back to Stock 2.2

Im running the 2.2 with rubix1.6 rom

My main problem is that RSD Lite will not connect. Ive tried putting the phone in every mode and put it in usb debugging. I have RSD Lite 4.8 and the VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf but for some reason it will just not connect to let me flash it. Any and all help is must appreciated.

Verapakill

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I want to send it back to stock, upgrade then sell the phone to a friend that's why I am asking.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Verapakill

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I love my X but I am ready for an upgrade so I am selling this one for the same price I will be getting a new one with my upgrade

anon(79257)

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Found a couple things about sending droids back to stock but nothing about sending the X back to Stock 2.2

Im running the 2.2 with rubix1.6 rom

My main problem is that RSD Lite will not connect. Ive tried putting the phone in every mode and put it in usb debugging. I have RSD Lite 4.8 and the VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf but for some reason it will just not connect to let me flash it. Any and all help is must appreciated.

Did you boot, to the bootloader? Volume down + camera + power.

Verapakill

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I was told to do this and it worked

"You need to go in stock recovery. On my phone you have to hold home and search key while powering on let go of power button keep holding home an search till a trangle comes up release then hit search key then choose to do factory reset then reboot should get you out of the bootloop"