Is anyone using Safewallet (password Manager)?

Did you have problems getting into your wallet. I keep getting kicked back to my wallet after putting in my password....it wont let me in

Need some help - safewallet says "I've also forwarded this report to Omri, which is managing the SafeWallet for Android development so he will be doing some more specific tests to see what might be causing this issue "

I like the program and it works on my PC and my IPAD, but I can't get it to work on my Droid.
    12-08-2010 06:57 PM
    I'd be happy to help if you DM me.
    12-09-2010 03:44 AM
    I sent you a private message - hope you got it
    12-10-2010 10:32 AM
    I've tried twice to send a message thru Android Central to OMRI as he responded to my post in AndroidCentral, but I dont think it ever posts when I hit submit message. Apparently I dont have enough posts to send PM yet.

So here's the story again on the Droid X problem with Safewallet

I dl SW for PC and IPAD, entered data on the PC just fine. Can sign in on the IPAD and see the data.

I dl SW for my Droid X. When I open SW I see my "regiwallet" I touch it and am taken to the password screen, I enter my password and it takes me back to "regiwallet" screen. I touch it and I am back to the password screen.

I did a sync via WIFI, turned off the phone, then back on , then went into SW and I get the same response as above.

So I set up a Dropbox account and did a sync and get the same response. Never can get into my safewallet and see the data.

Is there a specific sequence I should do things?Are there certain settings in my phone that I should have checked/unchecked?

I've also uninstalled SW and started all over again, to no avail.

Hope you can help - getting very frustrated.
    12-10-2010 10:44 AM
    Omri helped solve the problem. It seems the original wallet was corrupt or something. I created a new wallet on my PC, did a wifi sync and was able to get into the new wallet on my Droid.

Soooo, I exported all the information from the original wallet on my PC...then imported it into the new wallet on my PC. Did a WIFI sync, put in my password on my mobil and was able to see all the data that was entered in the original wallet in my new wallet.

I can finally see my data on my DROID X. Thanks Omri!!!

I'm doing a happy dance
    12-10-2010 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD