App for extended vibrate

ajmac

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Well I have finally cut the BB cord! After many years of frustration I am joining your community. Thanks for having me.
After searching the forum, I do have one (maybe two) questions: Is there an app for an extended vibrate mode? I work outside at an airport and rely heavily on the vibrate mode.
The second question: when I send an email, there is not a record of the sent mail. Is there a way to make that "sent mail" visible to me?

Thanks so much.

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Is there an app for an extended vibrate mode? I work outside at an airport and rely heavily on the vibrate mode.

I don't know if there is for incoming calls, but I use 'SMS Notifier' and 'E-mail Notifier' both from the developer 'mapeapps' they both have many options for varying the vibration pattern & length. It also has options for changing the LED blinking color if you are interested in having a different color to differentiate between an incoming e-mail or text instead of the green default that the DroidX has for everything. Just make sure you turn off the notification settings on the stock app so you don't get duplicate notifications for the same text or email.

When I send an email, there is not a record of the sent mail. Is there a way to make that "sent mail" visible to me?

Are you using Gmail? If so just click Menu>Go to labels>Sent and there should be all of your sent emails to view.

Reactions: ajmac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair