02-03-2011 04:07 PM
209 1234 ...
tools
    All my apps staid on card too.i just have angry birds seasons but it staid too.

Good you got your settings.back too, kinda weird tho but long as they work,ha

Sent using TaPaTaLk
    12-10-2010 02:35 PM
    i have had lots of issues with it randomly reseting and madden doesnt pull up everytime
    12-10-2010 02:48 PM
    I haven't had any major issues, the only thing I noticed at first was they typing being a little laggy but it's fine now.
    My typing has been laggy for about a month now. I've reset, battery pull and nothing seems to help. Anyone have an ideas what it could be?

Back to the question.... I updated this morning and everything seems to be running smoothly.
    12-10-2010 03:42 PM
    My typing has been laggy for about a month now. I've reset, battery pull and nothing seems to help. Anyone have an ideas what it could be?
    Yes, you type to damn fast...slow down!
    12-10-2010 03:45 PM
    I don't type I swype

Sent using TaPaTaLk
    12-10-2010 04:03 PM
    anyone having an issue with downloading madden? jeez! i'm on my wifi at home and its taking forever! like literally over an hour and i'm only at like 17 percent then it drops back to 13. i give up! the download was slowing my phone down to a crawl!
    12-10-2010 04:13 PM
    No. If I want to play Madden I'll go rent it for Xbox.
    12-10-2010 04:15 PM
    No. If I want to play Madden I'll go rent it for Xbox.
    i get you dont wanna play it on the x, i was asking if the download was slow for anyone else.
    12-10-2010 04:17 PM
    i get you dont wanna play it on the x, i was asking if the download was slow for anyone else.
    No, mine downloaded over Wifi in about 5 minutes during my lunch break after I got my 2.2.1 update on Wednesday. Maybe the server is getting hit hard today since the OTA went out to everyone today.
    12-10-2010 04:34 PM
    my madden actually wont even start downloading no matter how long i let it sit there
    12-10-2010 05:19 PM
    Tonite I ran into a problem that I had been having after the last update. Sometimes, when I make a call, the call goes through, but I can't hear anything. I've seen others post about the same problems in the past and was really hoping that this would have been fixed. I doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's a pain in the arse because the only way that I've found to fix it is to shut the phone off and restart. The other problem that I used to have but haven't checked to see if it was taken care of is the problem with the stock music player freezing up.
    12-10-2010 05:28 PM
    Tonite I ran into a problem that I had been having after the last update. Sometimes, when I make a call, the call goes through, but I can't hear anything. I've seen others post about the same problems in the past and was really hoping that this would have been fixed. I doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's a pain in the arse because the only way that I've found to fix it is to shut the phone off and restart. The other problem that I used to have but haven't checked to see if it was taken care of is the problem with the stock music player freezing up.
    I have had the same problem. It hasnt happened since the update but i really wish someone would figure out what is causing this to happen.
    12-10-2010 05:58 PM
    I have had the same problem. It hasnt happened since the update but i really wish someone would figure out what is causing this to happen.
    Yeah, the phone issue happened to me three times the day before the update. I hope it doesn't happen anymore!
    12-10-2010 06:08 PM
    Same problem with sounds not coming through when someone calls however if i make the call it will work.

S/N Madden stuck @ 66% on WIFI
    12-10-2010 07:13 PM
    I need some help guys. I changed the suffix back to .apk on the bloatware I had frozen. However, I did not unroot before I installed the update. It installed successfully and to my surprise I still had the superuser icon in my app drawer except my phone was no longer rooted. My add-free android app and root explorer could no longer obtain root access. I looked for the fastest and easiest way to root. Downloaded Z4root, hit perminent root button, it restarted but didn't work. Any ideas?
    12-10-2010 08:21 PM
    The only issue i've seen on the 2.2.1 is that gNavigation was running exceptionally slow.. GPS & 3G enabled... other than that.. not too bad
    12-10-2010 08:27 PM
    Started downloading Madden via WiFi over an hour ago, it has not moved past 1% yet!
    12-10-2010 08:30 PM
    I need some help guys. I changed the suffix back to .apk on the bloatware I had frozen. However, I did not unroot before I installed the update. It installed successfully and to my surprise I still had the superuser icon in my app drawer except my phone was no longer rooted. My add-free android app and root explorer could no longer obtain root access. I looked for the fastest and easiest way to root. Downloaded Z4root, hit perminent root button, it restarted but didn't work. Any ideas?
    I did the same thing as you, and tried to reroot with z4 and it didnt work, I clicked unroot (reboot) then tried to root again and it took 2nd time after the reboot
    12-10-2010 08:43 PM
    im noticing a total lag in everything...
    12-11-2010 09:49 AM
    Couple random reboots is all, exchange 100% better and so is my WiFi. I can get way better WiFi speeds with only 2 bars out in the garage now.
    12-11-2010 10:00 AM
    My haptic feedback/vibration seems to be far less powerful, but only every so often. I can battery pull, it still doesn it, then an hour later it's normal, then another hour later it's back to barely vibrating. Dunno if this is an update issue or just my phone breaking the same day as the update...
    12-11-2010 11:16 AM
    anyone having an issue with downloading madden? jeez! i'm on my wifi at home and its taking forever! like literally over an hour and i'm only at like 17 percent then it drops back to 13. i give up! the download was slowing my phone down to a crawl!
    I saw that too. I actually had to set my phone right ontop of the wireless router for it to DL and it still took over 30mins. crappy game though, dont waste your time.
    12-11-2010 11:19 AM
    Had my phone reboot on me at least 4 times today. I updated this morning. Not rooted or anything. Everything is stock. Any ideas on what the heck is happening?
    I am having the same issue with the reboot...
    12-11-2010 11:28 AM
    I am having the same issue with the reboot...
    I had 3 reboots within 12 hour period, have never experienced this prior to the update. I'm running non-rooted DX with ADW.Launcher. Frustrating to see so many reboots after an update.
    12-11-2010 11:54 AM
    The only issue I've had so far is in the stock media player. If I scroll down the list of artists, select an artist, album, and song, then hit the back button out of the media player it returns me to the top of the artist list. It used to go back to the previous spot on the artist list.
    12-11-2010 11:57 AM
209 1234 ...