I downloaded the latest version of gmail and was checking out the video posted on the front page http://www.androidcentral.com/gmail-232-changes-video.

Around 1:20 sec of the video, it shows being able to choose the email to send from (there's a dropdown box to select the sending email). I do not see this on my DX. I have 2 gmail accounts on my dx.

Anyone seeing this on their dx?
    12-10-2010 06:59 PM
    I have it on mine.
    12-10-2010 07:13 PM
    I updated and I do not have the option for priority box.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    12-11-2010 08:50 AM
    I don't have the priority box on mine. I think I don't have everything that I should. Even in the settings I don't have everything that was shown in that vid. I checked and I have the latest version.
    12-11-2010 09:47 AM
    I didn't have the priority inbox or the priority settings until I went to the gmail settings (from browser and not the app settings) and enabled priority inbox. Then it showed up.

The dropdown option for sending email account is there only when composing a new email. Not when replying to an email.
    12-11-2010 01:51 PM
    I didn't have the priority inbox or the priority settings until I went to the gmail settings (from browser and not the app settings) and enabled priority inbox. Then it showed up.

The dropdown option for sending email account is there only when composing a new email. Not when replying to an email.
    Can you tell me exactly where you enabled priority inbox in the settings. I went to my gmail in the browser and choose to see the desktop version where I found the setting but could not see what you were talking about. Thank you
    12-11-2010 03:18 PM
    Might be easier to work the settings from your computer access to your gmail account.
    12-11-2010 06:17 PM
    Can you tell me exactly where you enabled priority inbox in the settings. I went to my gmail in the browser and choose to see the desktop version where I found the setting but could not see what you were talking about. Thank you
    12-11-2010 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD