I am experiencing a very annoying problem and I'm not quite sure what to do. For someone reason my phone will no longer save pictures to my sd card. When I take a picture with the camera it makes the sound and then the camera app will just close. I also cannot play any of the music on my sdcard. It says file type not supported, but these same files used to work. I have formatted the card and still nothing is working.

Please help!
    12-11-2010 10:51 AM
    could be the sd card? Manufactures include generics. Dunno though.
    12-11-2010 11:05 AM
    My computer picks everything from the card just fine though?
    12-11-2010 11:06 AM
    Make a backup of your card to the computer. Format the card from the system menu on your X. Restore from your PC. Enjoy.
    12-11-2010 11:17 AM
    Make a backup of your card to the computer. Format the card from the system menu on your X. Restore from your PC. Enjoy.
    It won't let me format from the phone...

I hit unmount and it just sits there an says unmounting. Left it for about 10 minutes and the format option was still grayed out.
    12-11-2010 11:24 AM
    It won't let me format from the phone...

I hit unmount and it just sits there an says unmounting. Left it for about 10 minutes and the format option was still grayed out.
    if you have an adapter micro > full SD put it in your computer

you could also try to plug the phone into your comptuer, switch to USB Mass storage mode and then format the card from Windows Explorer by right clicking and hitting format.

hope that helps.
    12-11-2010 06:29 PM
    if you have an adapter micro > full SD put it in your computer

you could also try to plug the phone into your comptuer, switch to USB Mass storage mode and then format the card from Windows Explorer by right clicking and hitting format.

hope that helps.
    I ended up having to restore back to a previous bootstrap backup. Then everything worked, not sure what have caused the problem. Perhaps a corrupted file?
    12-11-2010 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD