I have seen several people ask but not response, so was the leaked update the same one that people are getting OTA right now?
    12-11-2010 02:50 PM
    technically, no.

the leak was .320 and the ota is .340

the kernal is also different. which some believe can/will cause issues when you take your next OTA update, likely Gingerbread.

what i'm hearing is that operationally the leak and the ota are identical.
    someone said it could be as simple as the build that was released ota may have just been compiled by a different person on a different day.

If you head over to Team Black Hat's site and look for some of P3Droid's posts there is a way back.
    He has released 4 files as of today that will update the kernal, bootloader, system and basband or radio.

I ran them all this morning.

this is unfortunately exactly the risk we run installing leaks.
    TBH always said they would provide us with a way back but that it might take time.

hope that helps answer your question.
    WAldenIV likes this.
    12-11-2010 06:14 PM
    Yes, it's the same.

@digitalslacker I think he's referring to the 'leak' that came out the night before the official OTA
    12-11-2010 08:35 PM
    Yes, it's the same.

@digitalslacker I think he's referring to the 'leak' that came out the night before the official OTA
    ahh ok thanks for clearing that up

if you are talking about system version 2.3.320 then that's the leak that came out a few weeks ago

but yes, 2.3.340 which is the same version as the OTA was released by AC via a .zip is identical to the ota

I over complicated that answer
    12-11-2010 08:40 PM
    yup, thats what I have, 2.3.340
    thanks
    12-12-2010 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD