It seems as though I change the configuration of my seven screens every couple of days or so. Every time I think that I have something that I like I think of something new and different. Sometimes I have all widgets, sometimes no widgets at all, sometimes I have a mixture of icons and widgets, sometimes I use all seven screens and at other times I only use one screen. I change the wallpapers all the time. I use live ones, maybe a pic from my camera roll, or stock wallpapers. I like that I can customize, but I wish I could settle on something for a while.
    12-11-2010 05:52 PM
    I have had my droid with LP. I have it set, and don't change it much anymore besides the wallpaper, and picture widgets. I do change the icons, and weather clock and skin, but I always go back to the LP themed ones : )
    12-11-2010 05:57 PM
    I have had my droid with LP. I have it set, and don't change it much anymore besides the wallpaper, and picture widgets. I do change the icons, and weather clock and skin, but I always go back to the LP themed ones : )
    What did you think of the Gingerbread launcher?
    12-11-2010 06:09 PM
    What did you think of the Gingerbread launcher?
    I liked it!
    12-11-2010 06:12 PM
    I did too. But I like the stock launcher better. Im probably the only one though.
    12-11-2010 06:17 PM
    Stays the same most the time
    12-11-2010 08:34 PM
    I also cannot decide on how to organize the 7 screens. I am determined to have a set purpose for each of the seven screens and so far I have only 6. I cannot decide on what to do with 1 of the screens so it stays blank.

1st Organizer screen: Calendar and Tasks.

2nd File screen:Files, notes, memo's, FTP access for docs.

3rd Web Content: Google Search, shortcuts to web pages, vendor websites.

Home screen: Weather, power control strip,Text messages, browser, email, Messaging.

5th Phone screen:voicemail, contact shortcuts, recent calls, dialer.

6th Media screen: gallery, music player, camcorder, camera, pandora.

7th: blank
    12-12-2010 01:57 PM
    That's like asking a girl how often she changes shoes.

Some of us (me), get it set up and never change it. My wallpaper has been on my phone since a few days after I got it in July (I ware the same shoes every day as well).

Some like to change things all day long.

Do whatever makes you happy.
    12-12-2010 02:08 PM
    I also cannot decide on how to organize the 7 screens. I am determined to have a set purpose for each of the seven screens and so far I have only 6. I cannot decide on what to do with 1 of the screens so it stays blank.

1st Organizer screen: Calendar and Tasks.

2nd File screen:Files, notes, memo's, FTP access for docs.

3rd Web Content: Google Search, shortcuts to web pages, vendor websites.

Home screen: Weather, power control strip,Text messages, browser, email, Messaging.

5th Phone screen:voicemail, contact shortcuts, recent calls, dialer.

6th Media screen: gallery, music player, camcorder, camera, pandora.

7th: blank
    I have had a simialr setup. Did you ever think to do a multimedia screen for your seventh?
    12-12-2010 03:22 PM
    It seems as though I change the configuration of my seven screens every couple of days or so. Every time I think that I have something that I like I think of something new and different. Sometimes I have all widgets, sometimes no widgets at all, sometimes I have a mixture of icons and widgets, sometimes I use all seven screens and at other times I only use one screen. I change the wallpapers all the time. I use live ones, maybe a pic from my camera roll, or stock wallpapers. I like that I can customize, but I wish I could settle on something for a while.
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...x-screens.html

Visiting the thread above will have you changing every day! Some of the stuff posted there can be hung on a wall.....no joke.
    12-12-2010 03:24 PM
    I change it about every two days. I am just never satisfied. It is kinda stressful.
    12-12-2010 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD