Syncing Facebook pics

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I know this has been discussed before but I'm not getting very much when I search. I tried sync my pix but for some reason it only updated 43 of my contact pictures. Does any one know how to get sync my pix to sync all of my contact pics or does any one have a better way to sync FB pics? Because my phone will not do it alone like it should. Thanks for any help.

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
it didnt sync all of them because their facebook user name and the contact name in your phone is different. you need to click the results button in syncmypix and manually link each one of the facebook contacts with you phone contacts by long pressing and choosing "link with contact"

racinwarrior

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
No I am saying that if your Facebook contact is named Jane smith but you have your phone contact named Jane Marie smith the syncmypix won't work

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Right, I got that but it seemed to sync all of them who I have as phone contacts but the contacts that are just facebook contacts are the ones that didn't sync. So probably if they were linked to a phone contact they would sync. That's what I got out of it. Thanks.

robocp4

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
No I am saying that if your Facebook contact is named Jane smith but you have your phone contact named Jane Marie smith the syncmypix won't work

so how do i get all the pix to sync? for example i click on results for syncmypix
amanda marie doesnt have a pic? i kno on fb she does.
now shes jsut amanda in my phone comtacts.

so how do i sync that?

EDIT:

wait i just clicked on her name in syncmypix her profile pic popped up then i had to long press and manually link her.
WOW that might be a long process

but some dont allow me to so then how do i do it?

Last edited: