LTE Droid X

mp0890

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
A customer service rep told me today that the DX, along with the D2 Global and the Droid Pro will receive an update that will enable LTE.... I know that reps are usually uninformed, and im almost certain that the X only has a 3G radio, but is this possible?

Reactions: kentusmc

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
A customer service rep told me today that the DX, along with the D2 Global and the Droid Pro will receive an update that will enable LTE.... I know that reps are usually uninformed, and im almost certain that the X only has a 3G radio, but is this possible?

WOW i would be crazy amazed if this was true.. i can't imagine it to be true because it would have been a priority for them to get that running. they knew they were switching to LTE for a long time so im sure they would have been working on an update for a long time and it would have been popped out from the get go if it was that simple

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Unless the droid x has a sim card that nobody knows about then don't pay attention to what the rep said.

Its really shameful the things the reps are allowed to say to customers. its like false advertisment. i should take a tape recorder from now on and when they dont deliver on the things they say i will come back with proof of their reps giving me false info to make a sale.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Wowwwww....this rep should be strapped to an electric chair. Yeah, this definitely is not happening. This person was definitely smoking way too much of Verizon Happy Dust.

I should make a website, "Verizon Reps Say The Darndest Things"

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Wowwwww....this rep should be strapped to an electric chair. Yeah, this definitely is not happening. This person was definitely smoking way too much of Verizon Happy Dust.

I should make a website, "Verizon Reps Say The Darndest Things"

all reps say the darndest things. vzw reps just happen to say them more often :)

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Ha Ha dumb a$$ reps, they must be smoking a pound of crack! I have heard rumors of 4G Motos with slightly upgraded hardware that are very similar to the current Motos on the market, well at least the same form factor.

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Please add a section to the forums called "Reps say the darndest things" PLEASEEEEE! I'm begging you!\

And DROID Metro thanks for the laugh I needed that! (nothing against you just saying that little pearl from the rep was grand!)