I looked through the forums, but couldn't find a thread that adressed my issue, namely, a sudden issue when all had been working fine.
    I've had the phone for almost a month. Hotmail set up perfectly back then and has been working perfectly. Until two days ago. I haven't received any emails on my phone since Saturday 12/18 @1600.
    When I tried to refresh it would tell me I had an invalid username or password, but none of these things have changed (and they are still working on the computer, the problem is only on the phone).
    I didn't change anything, wasn't playing with the phone, etc., they just stopped. I've checked the settings with no luck. Then removed the account and put it back on the phone...nothing. It just tells me there's a hotmail connection error.
    Any ideas? I'm at a loss, any help is appreciated!
    12-20-2010 01:27 PM
    SAME ISSUE!!!!! Please help!! this is VERY aggervating, i have never had an issue when i had my BB-Tour.

This morning, it worked and then at 7:30 POOF no worky now...
    04-27-2011 09:51 AM
    This is what I did when I had this issue around New Year's...

First, go into Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications

In there, click on the "All" tab

Find the "Email" app and click on it

First press "Force stop" then press "Clear data"

When the pop-up comes up, press "OK"

You will have to re-enter all of your information and re-set up your Hotmail account, but try this and see if it works. Let me know if you have any questions.
    04-27-2011 10:03 AM
    I think everyone is having this problem one way or another. My is doing it with my corporate email.
    04-27-2011 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD